Friday, September 26, 2014

SCAVENGED

Author Unknown at Friday, September 26, 2014
PTC online is facing problems recently due to Paypal regulation which has terminated it's work with some PTC business owner. It worry me a bit of course since I haven't have withdraw money I have earned. But that's the risk, this online business is alike working with ghost corporation, you only know that it's there but you never know who's the boss, where the corporation built. All you know is : that you do your work and you will get paid.

Scavenged is the true work I thought. I know where I can sell the bottles I have collected, I can arrange the time when I will dropping them off to the agent without worry the place will going to bankrupt soon. Because there are plenty agent which receive my bottles.

With Sam, Pinschy and Brooklyn, like usual, we will going out at night. They already remember our direction, the place we usually stop by, so they are now leading me! We usually sorround the University, first we will passing the Library and stop for a while. I will looking for bottles around the benches at the edge of the pond while they running around, chasing whatever they found interesting and hunting for weasel. When I finished, we will continue our adventure to the next spot. The next is Auditorium building but in here you can only harvest bottles when there are ceremony like Graduation Ceremony or Wedding. So this is not the best place for daily. Our favorite place is Pendopo. Everyday this place used by skateboarders and other activities. This place is always visited by many students both for relax, gathering with friends, etc. They will leave their empty  mineral bottles, also those skateboarders they will leave their isotonic drink bottles in the bin, and I'm happily collecting them in the night.


We stop here a bit longer. As I finished with my bottles, I will sit between the rung watching my babies running around the wide grass yard. They love this place I can say.

My bottles getting mounting. On December, my plan, to drop those to the agent. I know, these will earn good money for Christmas Eve.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SoHo Pets Care Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea