Wednesday, October 29, 2014

LAUNCHING CAMPAIGN

Author Unknown at Wednesday, October 29, 2014
I have no choice, there's nothing I can do but moving out Brooklyn, Sam and Pinschy from the warehouse, reunite them back with Gadis and Boston. So I take this opportunity as a friend of mine told me to get help from fundraising website. Not know yet if this is really works.

Here it is, the link to My Campaign

If anybody of you who wants to show your generosity, please don't be hesitate to contact/email us. We fully understand, there are so many fraud in internet so we welcome you to connect with us via email or by phone. You can find all details how to reach me HERE.

Your Support will change our live.

Best Regards,

Petsliving - Rimenda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SoHo Pets Care Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea