Sunday, November 2, 2014

CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN CLOSED

Author Unknown at Sunday, November 02, 2014
Happy Sunday all,

What a bad news I got.
The Campaign has stopped and the reason is not found. My Campaign site has been deleted and I don't know why. What is that mean? - It's mean I'm Faled! Could be one of Supporter I have been asked for help reported my project or could be my project seen unfit, still a mistery for me.

Few minutes ago I check my Campaign and tried to log in but failed all the time. Well, let say that I have been banned, but why?

Am I give up?
NO WAY !
This such a thing won't kill my spirit, I have dogs that I love so, this smile on my face is come from them and I will never stop fighting for their sake,

Please, ignore my Campaign link because it's no longer used by me. I'm not take a responsibility of anything would going happen due to that page anymore. I can't delete it myself since I facing trouble in logging in.

Thank you very much...

RIMENDA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SoHo Pets Care Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea