Wednesday, July 16, 2014

NIGHT OUT

Author Unknown at Wednesday, July 16, 2014
This past two weeks, I often taking out my dogs out in the night. We walking down the empty road along a Leading University in our city and 'having fun' there.

With my 3 dogs around, I'm not afraid of something bad will happen, I feel secure. Together we break the darkness and then stop by as we reach library building placed in the center of this University, named University Of North Sumatera (USU), there's a garden, a peaceful garden with a large pond placed infront the building. Usually I will have a sit and watching them playing happily upon the grass then running after one each other.

I can only taking them out in the night. Becuase if I release them in the day, people will afraid to come to our shop. Anyway, as I mentioned before, our dogs loves hunting. They are not kind of dogs in common who are accept presence of people without barking. And this will make all  my customer run away if they see them.

Even when I taking them out, I have to put a chain on Sam because he's too dangerous to be freed. Only when we arrive in our favorite garden then i will relese him because nobody there but us.

Images : Sam


Pinschy 
She's waiting me to hand her snacks
She knows when I taking picture of her, so she posing

Brookly and Sam
Brooklyn in the garden. The lightning wasn't good and dark.
Brooklyn is about finishing his food. 
Pinschy in race with Brooklyn finishing up her food. I feeding them before we walking out at might towards the garden.


Only three of them, while Gadis and Boston living separate from them. This is my goal, to put them back together. I just can't put all together in our new rent house because there no enough space for 3 more dogs. 

Thank you for reading and please visit my Fund Raising Campaign. 

Best regards,


Rimenda Veronica
(Author)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SoHo Pets Care Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea